Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Proud to be a monkey...


You gotta check out THIS kid from some eastern block country. He is a 'freewalker' which means he is an extreme athlete whose only equipment is his shoes. I gotta believe he's classically trained in gymnastics somewhere. About four minutes into his vid you see him do a freaking back-flip off a second story landing...astounding.

Here's a couple more sites that focus on the Art of Freewalking...

Renzhe Parkour

Urban Freeflow
------------------------------------------------

And Dick Cheney Shot Someone...And we want to let a company in the UAE manage our ports. And I don't care.

Stay Naked.

AD

1 Comments:

Blogger John1975 said...

Ahhh, the "Free-Walkers", yes! I actually know this term and am familure with their "sport". I actually love this and do something similiar but in the wilderness with trees, rocks, fences...ect..ect of course not at their level, though.

I think what they do is so awsome! I would't mind finding myself under their care for a few months as I learn this art!

And thanks for your comment on my blog! Just when I think there is no motivation left I find it somewhere from someone! Thanks!

John

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home