Tuesday, February 14, 2006

See Dick Shoot...


Very funny Dick Cheney flash animation game HERE from the lovely minds at HuffPo...
I love the Smoking Gun. There, I said it. They've already got the "Texas Parks and Wildlife Hunting Accident and Incident Report Form" from Cheneys meth-fueled rampage. According to the official report, Cheney was two days into a meth, alcohol and ferret-musk bender when he started shooting his Italian made Perazzi .28 cal shotgun (Made in the USA obviously not up to the VP's high standards for firearms)...Cheney was reported to have shouted, "Goddam balloon sucking fear crackers" before shooting his hunting buddy in the face...check out the full report HERE.
NOTE: The previous report was a memoir of my reading the actual report. Some changes have been made to mock the guilty.
+++++
Ever been sitting on an airplane and thought, "I wish I had some cocaine on me right now?" Well your worries are over. It turns out that Federal Air Marshals are now smuggling cocaine. Two of our nations finest apparently tried to smuggle some coke for some money...too bad the guy they tried to smuggle for was a government witness...It's a whole new spin on, "Fly the Friendly Skies". I can't make this stuff up...:)
+++++
Confession Time: I don't know about you, but I think the best reality show running these days is the 'Trial of Saddam Hussein'...here's the latest:

Saddam, who hadn't been in court for several days as he was 'boycotting with several other defendants' (Can you do that?) made a grand entrace yesterday:

"On entering court, Saddam Hussein said: "They have forcibly brought me here."

He told the judge: "Exercise your right to try me in absentia. Are you trying to overcome your own smallness?"

The former leader wore a blue traditional Arab robe and a black jacket in contrast to the suit he had worn previously.

"Down with the traitor, down with traitors, down with Bush. Long live the ummah (Islamic nation)... long live the ummah... long live the ummah," Saddam Hussein shouted."

Wow..."Are you trying to overcome your smallness"? That's great stuff. Where can I buy a "Free Saddam" T-shirt? :)

Stay Naked.

AD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home