Thursday, March 02, 2006

Nausea...Thy name is Lieberman.

Shocking news out of Stamford Connecticut (which is about 10 minutes from me:) The Hartford Courant is reporting that state Republicans are considering 'cross-endorsing' Sen. Joe Lieberman (D-CT). Acccording to the Hartford Courant HERE, Republican Chris Shay (R- 4th District), has gone on-record as saying he's going to vote for Lieberman.

*sigh*

I've met Lieberman. He's a nice guy but this is a 'Post 9/11' world and we've got enough Chickenhawks running around on the Republican side of the aisle...enough is enough...Ax Joe.

Vote Ned Lamont.

(He's still undecided but go to his site and egg him on...)

Nothing wrong with a little Man-love...


------------------------------------------------------------------


Hmmm. Newly Ensconsed US Supreme Court Justice and noted Wingnut His Lunatic the Highly Medicated Dr. James Dobson of the Focus on the Families Uterus fame together for what nefarious photoshopped purpose...actually just a thank you note. Kudos to Progress Now Action for digging up this gem. Apparently, James Dobson read the following letter out loud on his radio show. Click HERE for a link to the entire show.

Dear Dr. Dobson,

This is just a short note to express my heartfelt thanks to you and the entire staff of Focus on the Family for your help and support during the past few challenging months.

I would also greatly appreciate it if you would convey my appreciation to the good people from all parts of the country who wrote to tell me they were praying for me and for my family during this period.

As I said when I spoke at my formal vestiture at the White House last week, the prayers of so many people from around the country were a palpable and powerful force.

As long as I serve on the Supreme Court, I will keep in mind the trust that has been placed in me.

I hope we'll have the opportunity to meet personally at some point in the future. In the meantime, my entire family and I hope that you and the Focus on the Family staff know how much we appreciate all that you have done.

Sincerely Yours,
Samuel Alito

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seperation of Church and...umm...Church and...damn...let's see...rhymes with plate...kate...mate...ah forget it...

Eat well and...

Stay Naked.

AD

PS. The Russkies shot the Pope:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home