Friday, December 02, 2005

John Bolton Love James Dobson....Awwwww


I love happy endings. I didn't know this (but I should have) but apparently Focus on The Family Lunatic Leader James Dobson and John 'Don't cry for me Judy Miller' Bolton are engaged in a passionate mututally beneficial love affair. I learned about this from HuffPos Max Blumenthal...who apparently knows all about the love that dare not speak it's name. Some choice quotes off his post:

DOBSON: He's [Bolton's] pro-life, pro-family, pro-morality and sees things the way we do regarding condom distribution and abstinence and other things.

JAMES DOBSON: But we had an opportunity to talk to him about the possibilty of Focus on the Family working with the United Nations. That really did excite me.

Ahhh love...makes me want to reach for my constitutionally guaranteed Smith & Wesson...

Check out the latest scoop on the Karl Rove Indictment Drama here.

Once a Clinton, always a Clinton...when will they go away?

Stay Naked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home