Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm going to name my first-born ..."Fitzgerald"

So Judy Miller finally sings. The details are all over HuffPo so we'll let Ariana & Co. handle that. Kudos to Billmon for a great image we swiped. I still want to know what the hell is John Boltons connection and how the hell is Dick Cheney avoiding any slime from this? I'm also on pins and needles waiting for the Penthouse Judy Miller spread...I hear they're offering hig six-figures for her low five-figure frame...
I'm not holding my breath on the Republicans imploding as that would leave the Dems and I'm still smarting over Clinton...Where have you gone Joe DiMaggio?

Stay Naked.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. Great plagiarism on the image. Great flair in the writing. Great fillip at the end. Keep it up and stay naked.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. Great plagiarism on the image. Great flair in the writing. Great fillip at the end. Keep it up and stay naked.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home