Monday, August 22, 2005

Second Letter to Pat Robertson

Dear Pat:
Apparently you didn't get my last letter.
I see you are now advocating the assassination of a democratically elected president of one of our neighbors to the south.
I think that qualifies as murder and I think, though I am no scholar, that God wrote the rule against that one in stone by hand.
I urge you again to keep in mind your prominent position as an (allegedly) Christian leader in this country and refrain from urging the commission of acts God has specifically forbidden. You are much concerned about gays and that rule isn't even included in the top ten.
Jared Dreyfus
P.S. You might also check your facts before attacking a United States Senator. Unless, of course, you have the same regard for the facts you apparently have for the Ten Commandments.
P.P.S. What good does it do to have the Commandments posted in public places if you aren't going to pay any attention to them anyway ?
jd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home